Management in the field of physical education and sport
We aim to update students with the latest knowledge and experiences that are related to the field of management in physical education and sport. We also aim to develop the level of their professional performance and improve their attitudes and perspectives towards achieving the main goals of the institutions, organizations and bodies where they work. This is designed for employee/workers in the following areas:
- Planning sport projects, events and programs.
- Organizing sport projects, events and programs.
- Sport leadership based on the latest philosophical and scientific perspectives.
- Managing sport organization: this includes federations, sports clubs and youth centers and Olympic committees.
- Public relation and media
- Marketing projects and services in the field of sport recreational /sport for all and competitive sport.
- Feasibility studies for projects and programs in the physical education field.
- Developing the financial resources
- Decision- making
- Managing crisis or issues
- Designing sport building, facilities and providing services in the field of physical education and recreational sport.
- Application and practical models in sport management.