This is designed to provide students with the latest types of knowledge and experience related to the field of management in physical education and sport, and the development of the level of their professional performance and develop their attitudes towards the achievement of the goals of institutions, organizations or bodies in which they work, for workers in the following areas:
– Planning for projects, programs and events of the sport.
– Organization of projects, programs and events of the sport.
– Leadership in the field of sports, according to the events of scientific and philosophical visions.
– Sports management bodies: federations, sports clubs and youth centers Olympic committees.
– Public Relations and Media.
– Marketing projects and services in the field of competitive sport and sport for all.
– Feasibility studies for projects and programs in the field of physical education and sport.
– Financial resources development.
– Decision-making and take.
– Crisis Management.
– The design of facilities and the provision of services in the areas of physical, sports and recreation education.
– Applications and processing management models in the sports field.